This is a 4 pack of animated hotspots that can be customised to include any images or text that you want. Like many other of our products, it’s a Photoshop Smart file so you can open it up and add in your own images or text.
1. Unzip the ‘PopHotspot.zip’ folder.
2. Choose which file you want to open, each callout has a separate .psd. I recommend saving a master backup of each.
3. You will need to link the animation. Once open click the ‘Relink’ button, and from the folder of the right animation click on the first png file.
4. Double click on the icon of the ‘INSERT CONTENT HERE’ layer (coloured green)
5. Insert your image by either using the ‘File->Place’ or drag and drop, or add text by using the Text tool. Ensure your pano is the top layer green solid, or use the eye icon to hide them.
6. Click the ‘x’ to close the tab and press ‘Save’ when prompted.
7. You can change the colour of the animation by unlocking the ‘Animation’ layer clicking on the lock icon, double click on the layer in the layer menu, and click ‘Colour Overlay’. You can adjust this to be whatever you like.
7. To save to go File -> Export -> Save for Web. In the top dropdown select GIF 128. Set ‘Colour’ as 256. Also, ensure that ‘Loop’ is set to forever. Then hit save and import into 3DVista as an image hotspot.
Alternatively, for better quality, you can export as a PNG sequence and convert to an APNG file. I will have a tutorial coming soon.
If you need any support with this or any of our products please contact through our Facebook page here: