Showing all 2 results
An interactive window to showcase your video files. Styled similar to a YouTube gallery, you can include your YouTube Banner and logo as well as a custom Play Button that appears when you hover over any of the thumbnails.
The base template features 15 videos, but you can remove or add videos as needed. Replace the thumbnails, header & logo with your own and then link each thumbnail to your own videos.
Possible uses include:
– Linking to Youtube embed in PopUp or link directly to Video inside of 3DVista.
– Repurpose as a general navigation for your site and link to Panoramas instead of Videos
– Use as a Photo Gallery instead of a Video Gallery
The possibilities are endless, but now you have a great starting point!
Instructions for using this component in Virtual Tour Pro:
– Download and unzip the .zip file.
– In Virtual Tour Pro, go to the top menu option File / Import / User’s Hotspots & Skin Library and select the unzipped file (.vtl). This will add it to your library (this step is the same for buttons, hotspots, etc.)
– Go to the “skin” tab and click on the “Sets” icon on the right. Search for the new component, click on its thumbnail, hit the “select” button and click on your screen to add it.Rated 4.00 out of 5