These callouts are super easy to use and can be edited in Adobe Photoshop so no animation skills required. Simply open the smart layer and drop in your text or image you want, save and you can have a beautifully animated callout for your virtual tours. There are 4 designs included, and you can customise the colour to whatever colour you need!
1. Unzip the ‘CallOuts.zip’ folder.
2. Choose which file you want to open, each callout has a separate .psd. I recommend saving a master backup of each.
3. You will need to link the animation. Once open click the ‘Relink’ button, and from the folder of the right animation click on the first file.
4. Double click on the icon of the ‘INSERT PANO HERE’ layer (coloured green)
5. Insert your pano image by either using the ‘File->Place’ or drag and drop. Ensure your pano is the top layer green solid, or use the eye icon to hide them.
6. Click the ‘x’ to close the tab and press ‘Save’ when prompted.
7. You can change the colour of the animation by unlocking the ‘Animation’ layer clicking on the lock icon, double click on the layer in the layer menu, and click ‘Colour Overlay’. You can adjust this to be what ever you like.
7. To save to go File -> Export -> Save for Web. In the top dropdown select GIF 128. Set ‘Colour’ as 256. Also, ensure that ‘Loop’ is set to forever. Then hit save and import into 3DVista as an image hotspot.
9. My recommend settings for the animations are this;
Untick ‘Play as loop’
Tick ‘Stay at Last Frame when Finished’
Play – On Click
Stop – At End
Alternatively, for better quality, you can export as a PNG sequence and convert to an APNG file. I will have a tutorial coming soon.
If you need any support with this or any of our products please contact through our Facebook page here: