This file is designed to create animated hotspot images. The file is easy to use and compatible with most CC versions of Photoshop.
1. Unzip the ‘Bubble2_Animation.zip’ folder.
2. Choose which file you want to open, each animation has a separate .psd. I recommend saving a master backup of each.
3. You will need to link the animation. Once open click the ‘Relink’ button, and from the folder of the right animation click on the first file.
4. Double click on the icon of the ‘INSERT PANO HERE’ layer (coloured green)
5. Insert your pano image by either using the ‘File->Place’ or drag and drop. Use the blue guidelines as indicators where the middle is. Ensure your pano is the top layer above the text and green solid, or use the eye icon to hide them.
6. Click the ‘x’ to close the tab and press ‘Save’ when prompted.
7. Optionally add one of the Shine effects.
8. To save to go File -> Export -> Save for Web. In the top dropdown select GIF 128. Set ‘Colour’ as 256. Also, ensure that ‘Loop’ is set to forever. Then hit save and import into 3DVista as an image hotspot.
If you need any support with this or any of our products please contact through our Facebook page here: