The gallery is made up of a central hall, which gives access to 4 adjoining rooms. Its design is neoclassical in style. The total useful area of the gallery is 3713 sq ft, with a total of 298 linear ft for exhibition.
The CRUXgallery package includes 5 panoramas 12k (12000×6000 px) customizable with Photoshop (a minimum knowledge of the software is required), and everything necessary to customize the templates to our liking:
- 10 different types of floor.
- 4 types of marble for the central columns, as well as a color selector where you can choose the preferred shade.
- Millions of colors to choose from for the walls, using a color selector.
- 12 files (1 per wall) for your artwork placement.
- 1 customizable mini map.
- Finally, the project assembled in 3dvista is included with the connections between rooms and the mini map already configured. In this case, you just have to replace the preset images with the ones you have created.
It also has a complete interactive help manual, with images and explanatory videos of the entire process of personalization and placement of works of art.
If you need it, we put at your disposal a support email for any questions or queries you want to make (firstname.lastname@example.org)