Hello fellow Vista users!
“Subwy01 10K Virtual Gallery”are 8 panoramas of a virtual gallery (360° panorama) with pre-positioned artwork directly in 3DVista. All the scaling and perspective design has already been done for you. All you need to do is exchange 16 placeholder files(3DVista/Subway 01/hotspots and media/panoramas) with your own artwork.
These high quality renderings come in a large resolution (10K), which will show off your images and artwork to be exchanged.
You don’t have to replace all images new in 3D Vista in each panorama, you can just replace the images in the folder:
3DVista – Subway 01 – hotspots – replace all images.
Update the tool (3D_Vista_Marketplace_Subway_01_Gallery/Tools). Then the projected image will work smoothly 😉
Or wait for the next big update to make the alpha image work properly. That will be with version 2022.2. Then the tools will be updated automatically.
• 3DVista Project with pre-positioned artwork
• 8 x gallery high-quality panorama (10k – 10240×5120 ) – 80% jpg-file
• 8 x gallery high-quality panorama (10k – 10240×5120 ) – 100% png-file
• 16 pre-positioned graphic surfaces in 3DVista directly – as an example for 3DVista
• Support PDF
10K – 10240×5120 px
Resolution Image 1-16:
Resolution projected image:
Subway 10K Virtual Gallery
• 3DVista file (Project with pre-positioned artwork)
• Subway01_10K_Virtual_Gallery.pdf (Support)
• Tools (windows/Mac) for projected image
If you like our product, feel free to leave a review. Thanks.
Your wylder team