This file is designed to create Litte or Tiny Planet images from your 360 Panoramas and use them as custom hotspots or nadir tripod caps. The file is easy to use and compatible with most CC versions of Photoshop. It is an Adobe Photoshop action.
1. Download and unzip the ‘LittlePlanetAction.zip’ folder.
2. Double click on the ‘Little Planet Hotspot – 360T.io.atn’, it should load into Adobe Photoshop.
3. In Photoshop, if you don’t have the ‘Actions’ tab in your panels you might need to go in the top menu ‘Window – Actions’
4. Open your Equirectangular 2:1 Pano, click on the layer and go to the Actions tab. Click on ‘Little Planet – 360T.io’ and press the Play icon.
5. You can press CMD+T or Control+T to rotate the image to how you like. You can also change the thickness of the stroke or colour.
6. To save to go File -> Save As -> .png
If you need any support with this or any of our products please contact through our Facebook page here: